• Light Euro Series - Featuring Light Euro header, 3/16" glass and clamp-on single towel bar
• Traditional Euro Series - Upgrades with 1/4" Clear glass and through-the-glass towel bars
• Euro Series - Upgrades to our heavy duty header suitable for taller and wider units
• Platinum Riviera Euro Series - Upgrades to the Platinum header & rollers and 5/16" slider glass
• Heavy Euro Series - Upgrades with the heavy duty Euro header and 3/8" glass
Optional features include the Cardinal S-Curve glass and recessed finger pulls.
The Heavy Euro series can accommodate our patterned 3/8" glass or a 3/8" Venetian Cast Glass pattern.
The Platinum Euro Series
V-shaped wheels that are designed for the new V-shaped tracks in the headers. You’ll notice a substantial difference in the effort it takes to roll the door. Headers are taller to better hide the roller brackets up inside the header. The wheel is closer to the center of gravity of the door glass, which allows the glass to hang at less of an angle. The recessed finger pulls with through-the-glass towel bar and knob are standard on the Platinum Riviera Euro series.