• Ventilation: The Tru-Frame® Security Door can be locked securely, allowing you to safely and confidently leave your prime door open day or night for cooling ventilation.
• Visibility: The Tru-Frame® Security Door allows for clear viewing of the outdoors and visitors with its open structured, sculpted grille.
• Deadbolt Security: Combined with the high tensile strength aluminum construction, the deadbolt lock affords the best protection available. The deadbolt lock cannot be pried open by a metal or plastic insert, and even if the face plate and handle are jimmied, the concealed mechanism and main bolt remain in the locked position. A polycarbonate sheet is installed to prevent tampering from the outside.
• Easy Operating: With concealed stainless steel hinges and extruded aluminum construction, the Tru-Frame® Security Door swings freely and easier than heavy steel security doors.
• Easy Installation: Pre-hung for easy installation. With complete instructions and hardware, the Tru-Frame® Security Door provides for a correct, professional, and no hassle installation for the do-it-yourself homeowner.
• French Door Option: Tru-Frame® Security Screen Doors are also available with a French Door Kit for double doors, and include all hardware.
• Special Sizes: Available by special order.
• NOTE: Optional Glass Panels are available.
• STANDARD SIZES:36" x 80" - 32" x 80" - 30" x 80"
• SCREENING: Charcoal aluminum screening. (Fiberglass available as a special order).
• HARDWARE: Hardware includes deluxe security lock with keyed deadbolt, thumb-turn cylinder, pneumatic closer, wind safety chain and installation screws.
• FINISHES: Bronze Anodized , White Paint . Additional color choices are available. Call for pricing.